May 28, 2015

May 28, 2015: Flagstaff - Phoenix - Calgary (Canada)

My favourite airport, Phoenix, again.
I got up at 05.30 this morning. Last night I turned the gas off, and covered the easy chair with a tarp.
This morning I unplugged the electric cable. Weston drove me to the Amtrak station at 07.00. The shuttle for Phoenix left at 08.00. Sitting now in terminial 4, upstairs, drinking tea. My plane leaves at 13.30.
Two things I have to do immediately in Calgary. Walk to the nearest Seven Eleven store and buy a sim car + time voucher on the Canada network, so I can my Wolfgang phone (my prepaid USA Tracfone does not work outside the US. Tomorrow I have to find a bank and try to open an account.
And tomorrow the group arrives...
On the plane, Westjet. We were flying high above the Grand Canyon.

No comments: