February 29, 2016

Diary Athens: Feb 28-March 05, 2016

Mar 03
Last time running and last time doing laundry. Saturday morning I am taking the airport metro from Omonia Square. Flying with Transavia to Holland
I'll be in Holland until Mar 16, and then fly to Phoenix. Work starts Apr 15.

Mar 02
The apartment was still available, but I decided not to do  buy it. I did some calculating.
If I was 10 years younger it would be a different story......
There are furnished apartments for rent in Athens for 350-400 euros per month. The next  3 years I will only need to rent for 5 months per year (still working in the USA) and after that full time.
Until 2030 it would be about 20,000.00 euros cheaper than buying.
If I die earlier it would be even cheaper....

Mar 01
I watched on youtube some videos of music from the past:
Mikis Theodoraki, Ganto General.
With Maria Farandouri,when she was young

 and older

and another version with Giorgos Dalaras

In 1974 I saw a concert with George Dalaras, directed by Mikis Theodorakis.

Feb 28
And more running.

No comments: