June 27, 2016

Jun 27: Flagstaff

On Jun 23, I flew from San Francisco to Phoenix. Southwest had given me preferred traveler status, which meant that I was in a short line, where all my electronics could stay in my computer case, and I I did not have to take my shoes off. Back in may I signed up with the "Known Traveller Number"program" (KTN) I was confirmed 5 days. It lasts for 5 year and I now will be a preferred customer on all flights originating in the USA!
In Phoenix I took a 3 hour shuttle van to Flagstaff. Home at 19.30. Warm.
When I left in May I slept under 4 covers, now under one, with all the windows and door open.
Yesterday morning I repaired my awning. (partially out of the railing, broken stitching)
I got on the roof at 05,00, deatched the railing, slid the awning out of it, and restitched and slid it back in the railing. Again on the roof, (getting warmer), reattached the railing. Finished at 08.00.

No comments: