October 25, 2016

Oct 25: Flagstaff - Phoenix Airport - Schiphol - Groningen

Oct 25: Flagstaff
I got up at 05.15 am. Still dark, it rained a lot during the night, but it is warm outside.
I bundled up the trash, closed all windows and curtains and walked up to the house. Toad was there, ready to go. On the ay to the station I called AZ Shuttle and asked if my 8.0 am reservation could be changed to 06.30 am. Yes it could.
At 09.00 am arrival at the airport, where I am now waiting, my flight is at 13.30 pm.
I am changing planes in Minneapolis, arriving in Holland, in Schiphol airport on Wednesday. From there I will take a train to Groningen.

Oct 24: Flagstaff
Yesterday I mopped the floor, turned off the gas tank, drained the hot and cold water tanks, washed the last dishes (lamb chop with veggies in the wok), went to bed at 21.30 pm. Tomorrow Toad is driving me to the train station at 06.00 am.

No comments: