April 2, 2017

Apr 02, 2017: Flagstaff

Last Tuesday I flew from Holland back to Arizona. It took exactly 24 hours, I walked to the train station in Haarlem at 06.10 hr, thinking that I should try to remember that when I arrived in Flagstaff. 1 train, 2 planes, 1 shuttle van and 1 taxi later I arrived at my trailer in Flagstaff.
It had snowed earlier in the day, but nothing was left when I got there.
After 5 hours of sleep woke up with sunshine. After recharging the car batteries (down to 60%) my car started up right away.
I enrolled my waterlines and hooked those up to the house. After 20 minutes my tanks where full. It also took 20 minutes to get the pilot light going of my heating system (propane tank).
Thursday it was 20 degrees celsius outside.
Friday and Saturday it snowed.
Late afternoon everything had melted away.

No comments: