September 20, 2017

Sep 20, 2017: Flagstaff

Sep 20: Flagstaff
Got up at 06.30, and went running. Not the whole distance only 3 km, I can still feel the effect of the cold I had, and 3 weeks of not running. Oh wel, conditioning takes patience.
After clearing a mouse nest in the air intake, my car started right away. To town, for groceries.
Sunshine, a lot of wind, but nice. Reading in my easy chair later.
View from trailer


Sep 19: Flagstaff
I got up at 08.00. It is warmer than I expected.
Charged up my car batteries, Turned the gas on. Unpacked my suitcase. Tried to sleep in the afternoon, did not work.

Sep 18: Vancouver - San Francisco - Flagstaff
I got up at 05.30 in Vancouver and ended the day in Flagstaff at 02.00. Long day.
At 08.30 with the Polster & Pohl group to the airport (flight to Frankfurt), I had to wait until 15.45 for my flight to San Francisco.
My second flight from San Francisco to Phoenix was delayed, it did not leave until 20.45. I got to Phoenix in time to get the shuttle van to Flagstaff at 23.00. And then a taxi to my trailer.

No comments: