March 11, 2018

Mar 11, 2018: Groningen

Last week Friday I pulled my left calf muscle. Probably a tear. Friday and Saturday I could barely walk and get up and down stairs. It is a lot better now, still some "nagging" in the right part of the right muscle section. Tomorrow I am going to use a stair master for 20 minutes, see how it goes.
Injuries, I hate that.
I don't put things off. Except doing my income taxes. I use software and I have to email it to the US government by Apr 14. I have a Charles Schwab money market account with Dividend and Interest income, and that was intimidating (how and where to report it). But it was easy. Click on 2 boxes and then, in the menu coming up, I put the name of the financial institute. The software got the info it needed from the internet, and voila!
I finished my tax returns (Federal and Sate) in 90 minutes. It was transmitted to the IRS and I got an email saying that they were accepted.

No comments: