December 28, 2019

Dec 28, 2019: Groningen-Schiphol-Athens

I took the train from Groningen to Schiphol Airport at 07.48, and at 10.15 checked in with Aegean airlines.
Waiting for my flight to Athens now.
Landed at Athens airport at 15.45, local time. After I got my luggage I walked to the metro stop, across the street. It was waiting and left at 16.25. I got off at the Ambelokopi station. From there I took a taxi.
It was only 3.75 euro to Kafasou 54, where I had to pickup the key for apartment on Kafasou 32. Efi, the cousin of the apartment's owner gave me the keys, I was in the apartment at 18.00.
There is an AB supermarket around the corner where I got some bread, yoghurt and crackers for tonight and tomorrow morning.
On sunday I am visting my friend Hara, who lives near Victoria Square. Her brother will be there as well.
The apartment has been renovated: new double glas windows and doors, new fridge, microwave , pizza oven and a conversion stove top.
The balcony is 2 1/2 meters wide and 12 meters long....
Tomorrow I will post a video.
The apartment has been renovated: new double glas windows and doors, new fridge, microwave , pizza oven and conversion cook top.
No television, but I am not interested in Greek television anyway. I have a collection of 300 films and tv show on a portable USB drive, and I have my e-reader.....

No comments: