August 1, 2020

Aug 01, 2020: Flagstaff

I had my second eye check-up on Friday. Everything looks good, I can, for the first time ever, see with both eyes at the same time! No more restrictions, so I went running this morning. My last checkup is 2 weeks from now, I will get a reading glasses prescription then from the eye clinic.
I am planning to fly to Europe the third week of September. Because of the Corona virus info is very iffy. I called KLM airlines: "if I arrive at Amsterdam airport on Sep 28 in the morning, am I allowed to fly to Athens (already booked), the same afternoon? And if needed, do a voluntary quarantaine in Greece (Patras)." The answer from the KLM Rep was: "yes, as long as I stay in the transit area at the airport."
I will double check this with some government source, but if this is true, than this would be my best option.
It has been hot here.....

No comments: