April 26, 2021

Covid vaccination

 I am getting the Pfizer Covid vaccination: first shot on May 20, second shot on June 10.

Back story
I needed a temporary AMKA number (like my USA social security number) which I got logging into this website:
https://emvolio.gov.gr

  • I needed to fill out my Father and Mother first name
  • Tax number
  • Nationality and passport number
  • a Greek cell phone number (my Dutch phone number was not accepted)
After 3 days a SMS was send with the temporary AMKA number, with instructions to apply online reservation after 9 days.
Which I did, but it send me to a Taxisnet login page for which I did not have a a login name and password.
A friend of mine told me that I could do it without the Taxisnet login at a pharmacy. 
Which I did, this morning. It took 5 minutes.

No comments: