May 21, 2021

Covid vaccination: 1st shot

 Yesterday evening I had my 1st Covid Pfizer shot. In the morning Alexis told me that he got a phone call that I could come in at 20.13 instead of the scheduled time of 21.13hr. Yes, oh yes!

I left the house at 14.45hr and took the train of 15.10 to downtown Patras.
I paid the electricity bill at the Protergia office and walked towards the Media Market (near the last train stop at Agios Andreas). On the way I took some video of the big Byzantine church.

Shopped at the Jumbo Store and got a 1 gallon jug (with a spout and water tap), so now I can make good use of the two lemon trees in the garden (cold water with slices of lemons).
I walked back to the beach and filmed some boats on the water.
and then I walked 30 minutes to the hospital San Andreas for my Covid shot. My plan was to go early and ask if I could get my shot earlier than 20.13hr. And I could! 
10 minutes after I checked in I got my shot at 18.10hr. 
After a mandatory wait (side effects) of 30 minutes I ran back to the train station, 
got the train of 19.30hr and was home at 20.00hr. 






No comments: