July 7, 2021

My daily Life

 I get up around 06.30

I water sections of the garden on:
Tuesday/Saturday: Atrium, balcony and right side flowers.
Wednesday/Sunday: Left side flowers
Sunday: Fruit trees.
It takes me between 45-60 min. 

Before I take the train at 08.10 (6 days a week) I feed the dogs
During the week I get off at the 2nd or 3rd stop, walk to the ocean and walk or run on the boardwalk (running every third day). Before taking the train back home I shop, when necessary.

Every third Sunday I run over the Rio bridge and take the free ferry back to Rio.

In the summer: when I am back, I read on the terras (in the shade), until it gets too warm. Then I walk to the ocean for a swim. When I do that, I do not need a siesta....

The rest of the day I stay home.
Around 16.00 I feed the dogs for the last time.

No comments: