December 27, 2021

Covid Pass

 On Wednesday I had my third Covid shot. A bit of pain that night and the next morning, but it faded fast. Today I went out to pay my electricity bill in Downtown Patras. KEP (social security office) is close by the Protergia office where I pay the electricity bill so I decided to take my 3rd Covid appointment paper with me, just in case the government had already updated my vaccination status.

I took the train to the last stop, Agios Andreas, and walked along the ocean towards the KEP office.
New cat houses!

At the KEP office there was no line of people waiting outside. I went in.
10 minutes later I had a printout with the new QR code.
I walked on the main shopping street to the Protergia office.
Busy on the street, no lockdown!

From the downtown station I took the train back home.

No comments: