May 28, 2022

The Running Project 13

Last Friday my friend Dagmar was supposed to fly from Frankfurt for a vacation in Patras.
Supposed to, because her flight got cancelled without any notification. 

I was going to pick her up and in the bus going to Lapas (close to the airport) when she called me that she would spend the night in an airport hotel inFrankfurt and fly today instead of Friday. Luckily my bus was still on the way, out of the city, and I was able to get out. Near the Media Market. 

I ran 8km towards home and walked the 9km.


This morning I got up at 05.15 to check with Dagmar if her flight was happening. It did.
This time I took the train to Kato Achaia, 
thinking there would be taxis there to take me to the airport. There weren't. 

I took the train back to Patra and Dagmar took a taxi from the airport, 
and we ended up meeting at the Patra train station.

We are back at the house now, it has been a long day....


No comments: