January 2, 2017

Diary Athens: Jan 02 - 09, 2017

Jan 09
Cold wind yesterday and today.

Jan 05
The population of Athens was 3.85 million in 2011 and 3.76 million in 2016. And all seem to drive their cars from 04.00-02.00 on the street where my apartment is: Leoforos Kifisias.
I have been traveling since I was 17. I hate "going somewhere. The going part. With luggage.
I like to THINK of somewhere and then BE there, without having to go on planes, buses and trains.
Walking is oke, but can get boring.
I prefer running.

Jan 02
My second month has started. Today I spent my time on the balcony from 09.00-13.00, in the sun.
Most of the bigger stores and all the supermarkets are closed today, doing inventory.
Not much is happening. Which is good. Relax time. Next week I will call Go West in San Francisco to find out if they have tours for me....

No comments: