March 10, 2020

Mar 10, 2020: Patra visit

Thursday I went to Patras and stayed at the country house with Alexis and his grandmother. And four big guard dogs.....
The next 3 days I took one of the dogs on an early morning walk. On Monday Aexis and I took the local train to Patras center. We had a meeting planned with the accountant to talk about how we best good do it, the apartment rental. I think we figured it out, now it is a matter of creating a legally accurate agreement.
The bus back to Athens was sold out until 13.30, which I took. At 16.15 the bus was at the Athens bus terminal. 10 minutes later I got on Bus 51 and got off at the Metaxourgio metro stop. A short ride to Omonia and another metro to Victoria. From Victoria I walked home. I was back at the apartment at 17.30.

No comments: