March 24, 2020

Mar 24, 2020: Den Haag

On Sunday I flew from Athens to Amsterdam. Check-in was fast and the plane was 30% occupied. Everybody had 3 chairs. Schiphol was quiet, not empty. I took the train to the Hague where my brother picked me up.
Monday morning I looked at what my options where: To find a flight and leave earlier than my scheduled flight on Apr 20 to Phoenix. For the next 3 weeks Los Angeles was one of the few cities that I was allowed to fly into (Corona virus testing). Was the daily Chicago train which stops in Flagstaff, still running? Yes, it was...
I booked a flight with KLM for wednesday. And an Amtrak train ticket for next Sunday. (staying at a friends house in Los Angeles until then). Now I have to hope that all the Greeks Gods are willing.....
Starting October 01, 2020 I am renting this house in Greece for 2 years.........

No comments: