December 15, 2017

Diary Athens: Dec 16 - 22, 2017

Dec 22
Christmas is almost here, therefore...
 Best wishes for 2018!!!!

Dec 21
It's rainy this morning, I am going to wait until 09.00 when the metro will be less crowded, to go running.
Back from running, it stayed dry, a bit chilly.
Anyway, what about aliens? (Lifeforms that is)


Dec 20
I live a very quiet life. I read, a lot.
I don't go out in the evening (I am in bed before 22.00hr), and I get up early.
Running every other day. It has been cloudy the last couple of days and cooler.
Athenians are walking around in thick wintercoats....What would an Athenian of ancient times think of today's Athens?

Dec 17
Intermittent rain last night, through the night and this morning. First time in 17 days....At 09.00 it got dry and I went out, running.
Walked to Syntagma and from there the metro back home. Had a siesta on the balcony..
It stayed sunny until 14.00, after that cloudy with sun in between.

Dec 16
I checked on the internet which countries installed the most solar water heaters: Spain and Greece were 1 and 2.
In december, 2 weeks of sunshine with a temperature around 20 degrees Celsius....it makes sense.

No comments: