March 28, 2022

The Running Project 3

Yesterday I ran my regular Sunday route: from the house to Rio and over the bridge to Antirrio. Except in Rio I did another 2.5 km.

From the house to the bridge is 1 km. I concentrated on loosening up. 
Walked up the stairs to get on the bridge.

Until the 4 km marker going uphill, 1.6 km. Concentrating on breathing while not trying to think where the incline changed to flat, just going legs in a steady ritme. Pulse around 145 per minute. Pace 07.55 per km.
After the incline running at 5.57 minute per km until I got to the stairs at the Antirrio side.
My legs got heavier the 2.5 km I ran in Rio. Also discomfort in my hips. 
I walked 3 times a short section. Rested on the Ferry back to Rio. 
From where the Ferry docked I ran back to the house,
 no discomfort, walking only 1 time a short distance.
The 2 runs together was a distance of 9.60 km.



No comments: